What To Look For In An Auto Glazing Repairer
FLEET MANAGERS AND BUSINESS OWNERS – HOW TO CHOOSE A REPAIRER THAT UNDERSTANDS YOUR COMMMERCIAL NEEDS
How frustrating is it if you are a business owner or fleet manager of a commercial fleet of vehicles and one of them is off the road due to the rear barn door being smashed. The driver can’t drive the vehicle or get to his jobs, your whole day’s appointments have to be re-scheduled and staff re-assigned.
We feel you and completely understand! This is why you need an auto glazing company like D & C Auto Glass that can get to you within 24 hours with our lightning fast service and get the van up and running so you don’t lose sales and continue to service your customers.
What do you need to look for in an auto glazing repairer?
- Insurance Repairer – D & C Auto Glass has a large network of insurance companies, underwriters, fleet companies and brokers that we repair for. One of them is your insurer! Get in touch with us or we can contact your insurance broker and let’s get it done!
- Fleet Repairer – We are a repairer for Fleetcare and Summit Fleet. We will work with you through your fleet provider to get your vehicles back on the road fast.
- Experience, Training and Expertise – You will want to find an auto glazier with a good track record of repairing all kinds of vehicles. All models and makes have unique challenges, but regular training and accreditation are good signs that your auto glazier is well-equipped to repair your vehicle. At D & C Auto Glass, we have worked on all the common commercial vehicles tradies use. It’s what we do!
- Genuine and quality materials – Cheaper repairers are known for cutting corners, particularly when it comes to replacement parts. If you can, find out if your chosen repairer uses quality and genuine parts sourced from the manufacturer. Our parts and labour come with a lifetime warranty as long as you own the vehicle.
- Locations and opening hours – A repairer that is mobile offers added flexibility that is convenient for you — making getting back on the road that much easier! Our mobile units can get to your workshop or the driver’s home for a fast turnaround time.
Common commercial vehicles for fleets and trades:
- Toyota HiAce
- Volkswagen Crafter
- Volkswagen Caddy
- Mercedes Sprinter
- Ford Transit
- Hyundai Iload
Call us today and see what we can do to help.