When taking out Car Insurance…
Select D & C Auto Glass as Your Choice of Repairer
Of course we’re going to say that. But here’s how car insurance works . . .
In all cases, your motor vehicle insurer’s repairer will have an agreement with the insurance company. A guaranteed workflow is offered at a reduced cost for all car repairs. With reduced cost and limited time dedicated to say, fixing your car windscreen, it’s hard for a repairer to complete the work properly. This might be one reason why you get an inferior car window installation or a leaking car window – not to mention other issues.
Poor workmanship and cutting corners is not the way forward in this industry. Word gets around in perth and nobody but the insurance companies benefit.
It’s the same Glass
We all get our glass from the same place in Perth
We want you to go through your insurance but at D & C Auto Glass, we suggest using a small independent and bespoke business like us that has an excess of 30 years’ experience to do the job. We use the exactly same after-market glass as your insurer’s repairer.
How do we know this?
Because we all get the glass from the same suppliers in Perth.
Fully mobile Car Windscreen Service
Another plus is that we come to you directly. When the problem arises or wherever you have parked your car. Unlike a lot of insurance repairers, D & C Auto Glass is mobile. Most insurance jobs require you to drop your car off at the service place. If the glass repair place doesn’t have a courtesy van, then where are you? On a bike?
Use your right to have a choice of repairer and choose D & C Auto Glass!
All we need is:
- For your to nominate D & C Auto Glass
- Your claim number, and we’ll do the rest!
Car Insurance Company Gotchas
With over 30 years experience, we offer a lifetime guarantee and visit you wherever you are in the Perth area. You won’t look back.
- Budget-orientated car insurers often have a network of preferred repairers
- Many Australian auto-insurers don’t allow you to choose your repairer
- an insurer may try to pressure you into using their preferred repairer or an outlet they own
- an insurer may not alert you to your right to choose
- an insurer won’t consider that their preferred repairer is an poor option for you
- the insurer’s repairer may be too far away (D & C Auto Glass comes to you)
- it’s in their best interests to get your car fixed at one a preferred repairer – not yours
- some preferred repairers won’t necessarily include a hire car (not an issue with us)
- your insurance company doesn’t care how long the repairs take (we fix on the same day)
D & C Auto Glass start work straight away and at your location. If you’ve got a smashed cargo window from a midnight break-in, chips or a smashed windscreen, we can get you back on the road on the same day.
I need a new windscreen
We can replace your windscreen. Fixing the problem may not be as expensive as you think. Fill this in and we can give you an idea of price.
Insurance Companies We Work With
We have carried out repairs for members of most insurance companies. Check which ones give you a choice of repairer. Increasingly, Australian Insurance companies don’t. Remember – it’s really your choice.
- Capricorn Mutual
and many more (we’ve been around a while).
3-Minute Car Insurance Primer
We care about your car
We take the time, care and dedication to look after your car like no one else. If you choose us, you will also be supporting a small business and not the huge national companies.
Now that’s something you can feel good about!